Congratulations on your live wedding painting, and choosing artist Ann Bailey for your special day!
Choosing Your Live Wedding Painting Size – What Works Best for You?
- You’ve made the decision to capture your wedding day in a live painting – in original art… that’s something to enjoy yourself and to share with your family and friends.
- See the following to pick a live wedding painting canvas size for your perfect finished artwork and frame, because you will enjoy your painting for years to come! (Oil paintings can last 400+ years with proper care…)
Sizes for Your Live Wedding Painting
- 12×16 inches- Intimate. Perfect for single or double figures.
- 16×20 inches- Medium. Very nice for indoor or outdoor events, some scenery.
- 18×24 inches- Large. Excellent for decorative venues, flowers, couples, and crowds.
- 24×36 inches- Grande. Great size when there are lots of decorative elements and people to represent.
- 20×40 inches- Royal.
What to Expect from Your Live Event Painter
- Here is a little bit of what’s involved in the live wedding painting process. On your special day, the artist brings easel and paints and sets up off to the side or back at the venue. She then begins capturing the scene as it happens in finest oil on Belgian linen canvas. All paintings are begun right there just before or at beginning of your event, and are delivered signed in a professional frame, usually within one week, suitable for gifting right away. It’s important to have your correct size choice early, because we buy the frame ahead of time – and want to be sure we’re doing it right!
- Your Ann Bailey Live Wedding painting includes all necessary set up, break-down, painting supplies, carrying box, and framing and wire. Nothing for you to worry about last minute- the event will be beautiful and the painting will be finished soon.
- Please note that *Not included in pre-set pricing are any travel or overnight accommodations for distances over 100 miles from the artist’s studio in Roswell. Those costs can be arranged separately at time of booking.
- CONTACT US TODAY! Our easy, interactive online form lets you simply confirm your desired live wedding painting canvas size, and submit to arrange a booking. A deposit of 500. holds a date, refundable up to 45 days prior to day of event. (Taxes are added to final price.) Custom sizes available at your request.
What About the FEES?
- Check out our convenient, informative LIST OF PAINTING SIZES and FEES here for your live wedding painting.
- Contact us directly – Text or Call 678-488-6516 – with any questions about custom sizing
- Check out our Social Media pages and please share and Follow!